News and Events
- A good, old parade and plenty of fireworks over the Florida Bay make Key Largo shine on Independence Day. Find out what else Floridians have planned for this holiday.
- Your Florida! From glorious sunrises to nocturnal light spectacles, extraordinary photo opportunities abound in our home state. We hand over the reins to our readers in Florida Travel + Life’s second annual photo contest.
- From city to swamp to sandy shores, there is no end to the extraordinary photo opportunities in the state of Florida. Here we celebrate the winners of our first annual photo contest.
- The third annual Florida Travel + Life Photo Contest launches next week, so get ready to submit your amazing photography from around the state.
- Looking for something to do this weekend? Check out our list below of upcoming events and favorite places to visit — so mark your calendar now!
- After a 30-year run, Florida's biggest hit is about to close this year. Don't miss the pure excitement as the countdown ends — and the engines ignite for the last time!
- Wondering what to do this Fourth of July? Look no further, because we've found 12 great places to enjoy the holiday weekend!
- In Florida it’s the best time of the year for fabulous food festivals. Here are 4 from Sarasota to Miami you won’t want to miss.
- To get inspired this holiday season, look no farther than Walt Disney World, where puffy snowflakes fall and Christmas trees sparkle. Here’s our must-do checklist and insider tips.
By Patricia Letakis
- From a contemporary art show in Miami to a performance of the Nutcracker in Panama City—here is a complete guide to what’s happening around the state of Florida during this holiday season.