- Key West Seaplane Adventures lived up to its name on my flight to the Dry Tortugas.
- Have you ever tried parasailing? Find out what it's like to float over the Florida Keys.
- Get a taste of the Old South in North Florida at Honey Lake Plantation, where rustic and modern blur amid towering cypress trees.
- Every Thanksgiving Day weekend for the past 20 years, Lake Okeechobee has hosted a group of hikers aiming to complete the 109-mile journey in nine days.
- We uncover the best of Florida's amazing wilderness with our ultimate guide to adventure activities — perfect for your next family vacation!
- An island oasis hidden in the heart of Central Florida. It's a great way to spend the day outdoors — kayaking, canoeing and swimming around the Wekiva River.
- Follow our footprints in the sand as we travel the Atlantic and Gulf coasts to find the best kaleidoscopic beach towns, sequestered shores and cosmopolitan spots — just in time for your summer vacation.
- You can enjoy these popular beach activities without the worry of having to pack the gear—rent it at these cool places for your next day of fun in the sun.
- Nothing shouts summer fun louder than these resorts’ over-the-top swimming pools — and cool lagoons — with lazy rivers, crazy slides and even a new splash park. We found bodies of water that are perfect for everyone!
- Here's a list of 11 state parks for those who love the beach, the springs, and cave exploration.