- Key West Seaplane Adventures lived up to its name on my flight to the Dry Tortugas.
- Have you ever tried parasailing? Find out what it's like to float over the Florida Keys.
- Get a taste of the Old South in North Florida at Honey Lake Plantation, where rustic and modern blur amid towering cypress trees.
- Every Thanksgiving Day weekend for the past 20 years, Lake Okeechobee has hosted a group of hikers aiming to complete the 109-mile journey in nine days.
- We uncover the best of Florida's amazing wilderness with our ultimate guide to adventure activities — perfect for your next family vacation!
- An island oasis hidden in the heart of Central Florida. It's a great way to spend the day outdoors — kayaking, canoeing and swimming around the Wekiva River.
- Follow our footprints in the sand as we travel the Atlantic and Gulf coasts to find the best kaleidoscopic beach towns, sequestered shores and cosmopolitan spots — just in time for your summer vacation.
- You can enjoy these popular beach activities without the worry of having to pack the gear—rent it at these cool places for your next day of fun in the sun.
- Nothing shouts summer fun louder than these resorts’ over-the-top swimming pools — and cool lagoons — with lazy rivers, crazy slides and even a new splash park. We found bodies of water that are perfect for everyone!
- Here's a list of 11 state parks for those who love the beach, the springs, and cave exploration.
Sidebar Right Panel
Recent Blog Entries
Sip. Splash. Smile this Summer at Orlando's Collest Pool Resort!
Win a 3 night/4 day Family Getaway to Orlando!