- Key Largo's star diving and snorkeling attraction is John Pennekamp State Park; the nation's first underwater preserve recently celebrated its 50th anniversary.
- A real life nature preserve east of Jacksonville — perfect for the outdoors lover.
- Home to some of the most impressive wildlife — perfect for a nature excursion.
- A pristine barrier island — perfect for picnics, nature-walks, or a day at the beach.
- Kayak deep into the Everglades and tour nature's waterways like never before.
- We uncover the best spots to launch a boat, whether to cruise, fish, swim or tube.
- FT+L highlights five hot spots with an array of water-centric offerings.
- Discover three trails that take you into the less traveled pockets of paradise
- A video journey of a kayaking adventure along the St. Johns River system
Sidebar Right Panel
Recent Blog Entries
Sip. Splash. Smile this Summer at Orlando's Collest Pool Resort!
Win a 3 night/4 day Family Getaway to Orlando!