- Grab a seat at the Rum Bar at the Speakeasy Inn for a glimpse of life during Prohibition in Key West.
- The must-see collection of found-object metal sculptures by Stanley Papio is full of surprises at Fort East Martello in Key West.
- Your Florida! From glorious sunrises to nocturnal light spectacles, extraordinary photo opportunities abound in our home state. We hand over the reins to our readers in Florida Travel + Life’s second annual photo contest.
- From city to swamp to sandy shores, there is no end to the extraordinary photo opportunities in the state of Florida. Here we celebrate the winners of our first annual photo contest.
- Looking for the best place to live in Florida with a vintage vibe? We selected a few historic neighborhoods that are particularly noteworthy for their architecture, sense of community and overall livability.
- Here’s a South Florida destination where snowbirds gather to bask in the warmth.
- Take a stroll through the heart of old St. Augustine, Key West and South Beach.
- Whether in Key West, Palm Beach or a small town in the middle of nowhere, Florida’s rich architectural history illustrates deep-rooted traditions bound by our climate and culture.
by Susan Friedman
- In a town that is constantly reinventing itself, we find a new kind of energy percolating in the most unexpected places as we stroll downtown, Biscayne Boulevard and South Beach's backyard.
- There's a name-dropping game going on in downtown St. Petersburg these days, and the buzzwords are Salvador Dalí and Dale Chihuly.