- It's no secret we love our waves here in the Sunshine State. Read on for some of the best surfing spots in Florida — and how the board frenzy began.
- Looking for a new place to call home? Here are our top picks from around the state that might be perfect for you — go ahead and take a peek!
- Walk Fort Lauderdale’s beach and travel its endless canals by boat to discover this town’s sunny personality.
- Great eats and a vibrant, walkable downtown draws people to this dog-friendly beach town.
- Sleepy coastal towns mean laid-back, toes-in-the-sand fun. So, go ahead and catch some rays — and more — at one of these three gorgeous beaches.
- Florida Travel + Life scoured the coast to find the top 24 spots to sip a cold one.
- Follow our footprints in the sand as we travel the Atlantic and Gulf coasts to find the best kaleidoscopic beach towns, sequestered shores and cosmopolitan spots — just in time for your summer vacation.
- We've compiled a list of our favorite Florida piers to stroll, fish or watch amazing sunsets.
- You can enjoy these popular beach activities without the worry of having to pack the gear—rent it at these cool places for your next day of fun in the sun.
- Are you looking for a cool cocktail to quench your thirst? Here are 3 local spots to enjoy a refreshing drink on a hot summer day.
Sidebar Right Panel
Recent Blog Entries
Sip. Splash. Smile this Summer at Orlando's Collest Pool Resort!
Win a 3 night/4 day Family Getaway to Orlando!