- Between its lakes, rivers, streams and coastline, Florida has more than 12,000 miles of waterways tailor-made for fun in the sun — and in the Sunshine State, the water is definitely where the fun is.
- What better way to top off a day of fishing than to dock at a restaurant and hand your catch over to the chef? Here's our favorite picks for the best seafood spots...right on the water.
- A local couple puts the original African Queen back on the water in Key Largo.
- An island oasis hidden in the heart of Central Florida. It's a great way to spend the day outdoors — kayaking, canoeing and swimming around the Wekiva River.
- A hidden world emerges among the mangroves on the Caribbean Watersports Enviro-Tour. Can you guess what's lurking above and below?
- We uncover the best spots to launch a boat, whether to cruise, fish, swim or tube.
- FT+L highlights five hot spots with an array of water-centric offerings.
- Use this handy online guide for the Outer Gulf Islands in Florida, to decide where you wish to go and how you want to get there.