- Between its lakes, rivers, streams and coastline, Florida has more than 12,000 miles of waterways tailor-made for fun in the sun — and in the Sunshine State, the water is definitely where the fun is.
- What better way to top off a day of fishing than to dock at a restaurant and hand your catch over to the chef? Here's our favorite picks for the best seafood spots...right on the water.
- A local couple puts the original African Queen back on the water in Key Largo.
- An island oasis hidden in the heart of Central Florida. It's a great way to spend the day outdoors — kayaking, canoeing and swimming around the Wekiva River.
- A hidden world emerges among the mangroves on the Caribbean Watersports Enviro-Tour. Can you guess what's lurking above and below?
- We uncover the best spots to launch a boat, whether to cruise, fish, swim or tube.
- FT+L highlights five hot spots with an array of water-centric offerings.
- Use this handy online guide for the Outer Gulf Islands in Florida, to decide where you wish to go and how you want to get there.
Sidebar Right Panel
Recent Blog Entries
Sip. Splash. Smile this Summer at Orlando's Collest Pool Resort!
Win a 3 night/4 day Family Getaway to Orlando!