Tag: Boca Raton
- Chefs and vintners are gearing up for one of the biggest outdoor parties: Boca Raton Wine & Food Festival, Nov. 9 through 11. Find out which event is right for you.
- Looking for a new spot to enjoy some great food and fine wine? Here are six new offerings from around the state with flavors from Mexico to the Mediterranean.
- Nesting season turns the sandy beaches of South Florida into nature's maternity wards — perfect for a family getaway this summer.
- We've put together this amazing collection of high-quality widescreen wallpapers that are free to download and will absolutely inspire you!
- Your Florida! From glorious sunrises to nocturnal light spectacles, extraordinary photo opportunities abound in our home state. We hand over the reins to our readers in Florida Travel + Life’s second annual photo contest.
- Get ready to swirl, sip and indulge this weekend, March 23 to 25. Find our which chefs and vintners are coming to Boca Raton for the town’s wine and food celebration.
- Here are our favorite things to do that don't require you to open your wallet.
- Whether in Key West, Palm Beach or a small town in the middle of nowhere, Florida’s rich architectural history illustrates deep-rooted traditions bound by our climate and culture.
by Susan Friedman
- Boca Raton has a casual, family friendly side that's more affordable than you think — especially now.
- Despite its rep as the South Florida playground of the wealthy, Boca serves up a sophistication that’s more attainable than you think.