If you’ve got a boat and a string of at least 100 lights, the Captiva Holiday Village Boat Parade wants you. Come on out, boat owners — and spectators too — to kick off the season as FT+L’s editor in chief joins the panel of judges to pick the best of the best from this festive flotilla.
- Our top picks of the best shorelines, beach towns and fish shacks around Florida.
- Check out our annual guide to the best beaches along the Gulf of Mexico. Grab a towel, lounge chair and your sexiest swimsuit, and then dive in.
- Locals wake up to the sounds of nature on this priceless southwest Gulf Isle.
- Discover native Florida’s beauty, while relaxing in what’s been cited as one of the Top 10 Beach Resorts for Families.
- Plan your next summer vacation with a visit to this top beach in Florida
- We uncover the best spots to launch a boat, whether to cruise, fish, swim or tube.
- A trip to Southwest Florida's outer islands shows us it really is possible to live without TV and WiFi
- Use this handy online guide for the Outer Gulf Islands in Florida, to decide where you wish to go and how you want to get there.