- Chocolate nirvana is hidden in a small pastel building on Highway U.S. 1 at the top of the Florida Keys. As a serious chocophile, I felt like I had won the golden ticket when I opened the door to Key Largo Chocolates and inhaled the intoxicating aromas emanating from their kitchen.
- Travel back in time to the 1900s at Lignumvitae Key Botanical State Park for their annual old-fashioned Christmas celebration in the Florida Keys.
- This holiday, send some Florida sunshine to your family and friends with these unique gifts.
- With Thanksgiving wrapped up, it's time for Florida to focus on Christmas! Here are our top picks for the best things to do, events and festivals from Key West to Orlando to Jacksonville that are sure to bring out your holiday cheer.
- Looking for something to do this weekend? Check out our list below of upcoming events and favorite places to visit — so mark your calendar now!
- The holiday season is one of the most beautiful times to visit Key West. If you’ve ever wanted a chance to peek inside these stately buildings, join the annual Key West Historic Lighted Inn Tour on Saturday, December 17.
- As holiday parades roll down Main Street in small towns across America, the residents of the Florida Keys are stringing garlands and lights on everything from dinghies to mega-yachts and taking their festivities to the water. We've got the skinny on the upcoming merriment.
- Believe it or not, the holiday season is upon us. Here are some traditional treats that are sure to brighten your holiday table.
- Florida’s seasons have officially changed, but not people’s minds when it comes to anything pumpkin. Check out our top picks to enjoy over the holidays!
- Scenic Highway 30A has white sand that looks like snowdrifts; Key West has folks dressed in reindeer suits bellying up to the bar; and Orlando has real ice and snow in 80-degree weather. Yep, it’s December in Florida, and the season's in full swing.
Sidebar Right Panel
Recent Blog Entries
Sip. Splash. Smile this Summer at Orlando's Collest Pool Resort!
Win a 3 night/4 day Family Getaway to Orlando!