- Skip the lines at the theme parks, and kickstart the holiday season with Gaylord Palms Resort's annual Christmas events. From November 23-January 5, the Central Florida resort comes to life with twinkling lights, characters and icy surprises.
- Chocolate nirvana is hidden in a small pastel building on Highway U.S. 1 at the top of the Florida Keys. As a serious chocophile, I felt like I had won the golden ticket when I opened the door to Key Largo Chocolates and inhaled the intoxicating aromas emanating from their kitchen.
- Travel back in time to the 1900s at Lignumvitae Key Botanical State Park for their annual old-fashioned Christmas celebration in the Florida Keys.
- This holiday, send some Florida sunshine to your family and friends with these unique gifts.
- With Thanksgiving wrapped up, it's time for Florida to focus on Christmas! Here are our top picks for the best things to do, events and festivals from Key West to Orlando to St. Augustine that are sure to bring out your holiday cheer.
- Looking for something to do this weekend? Check out our list below of upcoming events and favorite places to visit — so mark your calendar now!
- The holiday season is one of the most beautiful times to visit Key West. If you’ve ever wanted a chance to peek inside these stately buildings, join the annual Key West Historic Lighted Inn Tour on Saturday, December 17.
- As holiday parades roll down Main Street in small towns across America, the residents of the Florida Keys are stringing garlands and lights on everything from dinghies to mega-yachts and taking their festivities to the water. We've got the skinny on the upcoming merriment.
- Believe it or not, the holiday season is upon us. Here are some traditional treats that are sure to brighten your holiday table.
- Florida’s seasons have officially changed, but not people’s minds when it comes to anything pumpkin. Check out our top picks to enjoy over the holidays!