Luscious Key lime pie comes with a stellar view at Hot Tin Roof Restaurant in Key West. Who could ask for anything more?
On trend with the quest for the freshest "picked that morning" ingredients, the latest addition to Orlando's dining scene embraces the Farm to Fork concept with an edgy twist on classic Italian staples. Siro: Urban Italian Kitchen, just opened in the Orlando World Center Marriott, raises the bar with a menu filled with unexpected variations on classic pizza and pasta dishes adding local ingredients to up the flavor ante even higher.
- Off the beaten path in Key West, this no-frills diner serves up the best Cuban food on the island.
- Grab your mallet! It’s stone crab season in the Florida Keys, and we’ve got the perfect dipping sauce.
- Travel through the Florida Keys, and you'll find a foodie scene percolating in Islamorada, a group of six islands halfway between Miami and Key West.
by Claudia Miller
- Great eats and a vibrant, walkable downtown draws people to this dog-friendly beach town.
- M.E.A.T. Eatery and Taproom in Islamorada presents its version of “gourmet fast food.” Prepare to be totally surprised.
- Florida Travel + Life scoured the coast to find the top 24 spots to sip a cold one.
- Enjoy delicious food and amazing sunset views at these 3 waterfront dining spots.
- Looking for a cool spot to enjoy a bite to eat? Here are some new picks to try from juicy steaks and delicious crepes to classic French cuisine.