- Castles, circuses, mermaids and surprises galore — Walt Disney World has unveiled its newest attraction, Fantasyland, and it certainly is fantastical. While the official opening is scheduled for December 6, 2012, there's more Disney surprises to come to this Orlando theme park (including a castle devoted to all the Disney princesses), making it a great addition to the Magic Kingdom. So what can you expect in Fantasyland now? Take a peek at the photos below.
- Take a visual stroll through the Epcot International Food and Wine Festival from Sept. 28 to Nov. 12.
- Here’s your checklist for the top five tastes not to miss at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival. It kicks off this Friday, Sept. 28.
- Walt Disney World unveils cool attractions and accommodations. You’ll be wishing you could stay the whole summer.
by Patricia Letakis
- We pick the best of Orlando's family entertainment. Follow our guide to the top attractions and shows at Disney World, Universal Resort and beyond.
- We've put together this amazing collection of high-quality widescreen wallpapers that are free to download and will absolutely inspire you!
- Your Florida! From glorious sunrises to nocturnal light spectacles, extraordinary photo opportunities abound in our home state. We hand over the reins to our readers in Florida Travel + Life’s second annual photo contest.
- Pure Fantasy in every way, Disney unveils it's newest ship to launch out of Port Canaveral.
- This Disney favorite at the Magic Kingdom continues to dazzle the crowd.
- Believe it or not, the holiday season is upon us. Here are some traditional treats that are sure to brighten your holiday table.
Sidebar Right Panel
Recent Blog Entries
Sip. Splash. Smile this Summer at Orlando's Collest Pool Resort!
Win a 3 night/4 day Family Getaway to Orlando!