Tag: Duval Street
- The new Lush Bar in Key West is the place to sate your chocolate and wine cravings, while learning how to pair the two indulgences.
- Are you ready for an island-hopping adventure? Here's a scenic two-day drive that's perfect for a romantic getaway. It’s time to hit the road!
- I dug my toes in the sand on the beach as I sipped Coppola’s Sofia blanc de blancs sparkling wine at last week's kickoff to the 2012 Key West Food & Wine Festival.
- Get the inside scoop from Key West Food & Wine Festival director, Mark Certonio, on what's new this year.
- The Flagler Centennial Celebration, honoring the arrival of the first train from the Florida mainland to Key West on Jan. 22, 1912, is gaining steam. Fun festivities give you another reason to visit the Florida Keys.
- The Pier House Resort & Caribbean Spa in Key West is as lovely as I recall (having stayed there quite a few years ago). The lush setting with its private beach and breathtaking Gulf of Mexico view is as good as it gets. Let’s just call it what it is: the ultimate chill pill.
- Here’s a Keys destination where folks dressed in reindeer suits belly up to the bar.
- Get your tickets now for the Key West Food & Wine Festival slated for January 26-29, 2012! This sun-soaked weekend festival is filled with flowing wine, local chef specialties and quirky island surprises.
Looking for a romantic weekend that's a little more intimate? These 5 Florida B&Bs ooze charm.
- Take a stroll through the heart of old St. Augustine, Key West and South Beach.
Sidebar Right Panel
Recent Blog Entries
Sip. Splash. Smile this Summer at Orlando's Collest Pool Resort!
Win a 3 night/4 day Family Getaway to Orlando!