- Here’s your checklist for the top five tastes not to miss at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival. It kicks off this Friday, Sept. 28.
- We pick the best of Orlando's family entertainment. Follow our guide to the top attractions and shows at Disney World, Universal Resort and beyond.
- Disney foodies get a new place to hang out and drink vino.
- Welcome spring with a visit to the Epcot Flower & Garden Festival at Walt Disney World. Find out who from HGTV is presenting their home and garden tips during the festival, which runs through May 20.
- On an afternoon stroll through the World Showcase at Epcot, the smells and sounds of one pavilion caught our attention.
- Discover a waterfront resort in Orlando that evokes images of Martha's Vineyard.
- Central Florida’s biggest foodie event is in full swing, and I already went three times. Find out which events at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival—A Passport to a World of Flavors—running through Nov. 13, you should attend.
- It’s officially summertime and a recent stay at the Marriott World Center in Orlando epitomizes what a great destination Florida is during the summer months.
- Here are 3 places to dine, where prime seating provides the most amazing scenery — including a spectacular fireworks display. Call it dinner and a show!
- This is my 12th year covering the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival. As the park kicks off its 18th festival (March 2-May 15), I salute Disney’s horticulturists, who manage to come up with new ideas (the Pixie Hollow Fairy Garden with Tink and friends as topiaries is adorable) and spruce up the old ones (last year’s Minnie’s Butterfly Garden has doubled in size and morphed into what is now called Bambi’s Butterfly House).