- One man. One board. One year. Expedition Florida 500 is real-life survival mixed in with ocean adventures and Florida history.
- Have you ever tried parasailing? Find out what it's like to float over the Florida Keys.
- Alfred Hitchcock would have been impressed. Migrating vultures, which winter in the Everglades National Park, seem to be reenacting scenes from The Birds.
- Walk Fort Lauderdale’s beach and travel its endless canals by boat to discover this town’s sunny personality.
- Summer is the perfect time for grilling. Here are four of the best local seasonings for your next backyard cookout or barbecue.
- Entrance into all of Florida's national parks, including Everglades National Park, is free during National Park Week 2012.
- We've put together this amazing collection of high-quality widescreen wallpapers that are free to download and will absolutely inspire you!
- Your Florida! From glorious sunrises to nocturnal light spectacles, extraordinary photo opportunities abound in our home state. We hand over the reins to our readers in Florida Travel + Life’s second annual photo contest.
- Impressive views from the sky! Here are 5 amazing images that are truly inspiring and allow you to see these locations in a different light.
- A hidden world emerges among the mangroves on the Caribbean Watersports Enviro-Tour. Can you guess what's lurking above and below?