- My heart pounds with exhilaration as the 10-passenger plane from Key West Seaplane Adventures roars off the runway at Key West International Airport. Destination: seven remote islands 70 miles to the west called the Dry Tortugas National Park.
- Don’t miss Bay Jam, the daylong outdoor music fest in Islamorada at one of the most gorgeous waterfront venues in the Florida Keys.
- Key West has a well-earned reputation as an adult playground in the Florida Keys, but the Southernmost City is also full of family-friendly activities and restaurants. Check out our tips for travelling with children in Key West.
- This Key West nature oasis is filled with butterflies, exotic birds and tropical flowers. Care to guess how many butterflies live here?
Whether on foot, bicycle, WaveRunner or boat, these larger-than-life sculptures on the beach at this Civil War-era fort should be on your Key West must-see list.
- With a snow mountain, boat parades and beautifully lit historic inns, the Florida Keys has the holiday spirit in spades this weekend. Check out our calendar to get the lowdown.
- It's feeding time at Zoo Miami, and you too can hand feed the animals.
- Walt Disney World unveils cool attractions and accommodations. You’ll be wishing you could stay the whole summer.
by Patricia Letakis
- A good, old parade and plenty of fireworks over the Florida Bay make Key Largo shine on Independence Day. Find out what else Floridians have planned for this holiday.
- Pure Fantasy in every way, Disney unveils it's newest ship to launch out of Port Canaveral.