- Bringing the flavors of Latin culture to Daytona Beach, the first-ever Viva Volusia International Arts, Culture and Culinary Festival is the place to be on August 30-September 1.
- Football season is almost here, along with our favorite fall pastime — tailgating. And what better way to kick off a season of barbecue, brews and ballgames than with the ultimate barbecue competition?
- It’s one of our favorite foods, so naturally it’s one of our favorite festivals. On August 8-11, the annual Key West Lobsterfest kicks off the beginning of lobster season.
- Want to taste summer? Bite into a juicy mango. This tropical fruit is now in season, and you can get some of the very best right here in Florida.
- If there’s one thing we love more than pirates, it’s pirate festivals. (Especially ones that take place on the beach.) This weekend, get ready to swashbuckle with the best of ‘em at the 2nd Annual Cocoa Beach Pirate Fest.
- Ready to see another side of Florida? Cha-cha over to Tallahassee for the ultimate dance-filled weekend. The Tallahassee Latin Dance Festival on June 7-9 brings the city to life with bumping beats, live music, parties, contests and show-stopping performances that will get you sashaying in your seat.
- One of the reasons we love Florida is the rich culture that’s embedded here, and we’re all about celebrating that history as much as possible. So it’s pretty easy to understand why the Florida Folk Festival held on the banks of the Suwannee River in White Springs is one our must-go event list.
- So where can you get a taste of music, art, theatre, food and culture — at one event? St. Augustine's Romanza Festival, of course.
Fried, grilled, sautéed, broiled — we love shrimp. And at the Isle of Eight Flags Shrimp Festival in Amelia Island Florida, you can have your shrimp and eat it too —no matter which way way you like it cooked.
- Film noir lovers, rejoice. the Humphrey Bogart Film Festival is coming to the Florida Keys May 2-5 — right where one of his famous movies was filmed 65 years ago.