- So where can you get a taste of music, art, theatre, food and culture — at one event? St. Augustine's Romanza Festival, of course.
Fried, grilled, sautéed, broiled — we love shrimp. And at the Isle of Eight Flags Shrimp Festival in Amelia Island Florida, you can have your shrimp and eat it too —no matter which way way you like it cooked.
- Film noir lovers, rejoice. the Humphrey Bogart Film Festival is coming to the Florida Keys May 2-5 — right where one of his famous movies was filmed 65 years ago.
- Ready to shop till you drop, Cedar Key style? Spend your weekend at the Cedar Key Arts Festival, held at the beachfront City Park on historic 2nd Street.
- Don’t miss Bay Jam, the daylong outdoor music fest in Islamorada at one of the most gorgeous waterfront venues in the Florida Keys.
- Ready to experience Old Florida life with cowboys, soldiers and pioneers? Make plans to visit the Old Florida Festival at the Collier Museum in Naples on March 9-10.
- Celebrate one of America’s most revered inventors at this Fort Myers parade that pays tribute to the light bulb’s connection to Florida.
- It's lobster season in the Florida Keys. Find out when and what you need.
- See a part of Florida that’s as untouched today as when Spanish explorers arrived 500 years ago during the 16th annual Space Coast Birding and Wildlife Festival in Titusville, January 23-28.
- Planning to attend the Key West Fantasy Fest? You'll need a costume for this Mardi Gras-style event. Here are some tips from seasoned revelers to get you started.
Sidebar Right Panel
Recent Blog Entries
Sip. Splash. Smile this Summer at Orlando's Collest Pool Resort!
Win a 3 night/4 day Family Getaway to Orlando!