Tag: Florida Keys
Luscious Key lime pie comes with a stellar view at Hot Tin Roof Restaurant in Key West. Who could ask for anything more?
- No visit to the Florida Keys would be complete without the perfect photo of the sun setting on the Gulf of Mexico. Check out these tips from local photography pros to capture frame-worthy sunsets.
- Key West has a well-earned reputation as an adult playground in the Florida Keys, but the Southernmost City is also full of family-friendly activities and restaurants. Check out our tips for travelling with children in Key West.
- The Key West Mystery Blob started out as a small street art project but has quickly gained a loyal following. Have you had any Blob sightings?
- What was life like for the soldiers during the Civil War at Fort Zachary Taylor in Key West? Find out at Civil War Heritage Days with over 100 re-enactors, battling on land and sea, complete with booming cannons and artillery demonstrations.
- It's lobster season in the Florida Keys. Find out when and what you need.
- Off the beaten path in Key West, this no-frills diner serves up the best Cuban food on the island.
- Grab a seat at the Rum Bar at the Speakeasy Inn for a glimpse of life during Prohibition in Key West.
- Grab your mallet! It’s stone crab season in the Florida Keys, and we’ve got the perfect dipping sauce.
- This Key West nature oasis is filled with butterflies, exotic birds and tropical flowers. Care to guess how many butterflies live here?