Tag: Florida Living
- First-time visitors to Key West flood the bars on Duval Street, but we chose to seek out the insider spots where island breezes are abundant, seafood is perfectly prepared, Key-lime martinis are authentic and colorful locals will drink with you till dawn. Here’s our guide to a great night off the beaten track.
- Looking for a new place to call home? Here are our top picks from around the state that might be perfect for you — go ahead and take a peek!
- Travel through the Florida Keys, and you'll find a foodie scene percolating in Islamorada, a group of six islands halfway between Miami and Key West.
by Claudia Miller
- Never miss any of Florida Travel + Life's best drink recipes, Florida beach photos, food and dining ideas and much more on our Pinterest page!
- Hundreds of bird species (more than 500) reside in or visit Florida, many of which are found nowhere else in North America. And they’re just waiting to be watched. So where do you go? Check out our picks for the best birding in Florida.
- Great eats and a vibrant, walkable downtown draws people to this dog-friendly beach town.
- Residents love the northern stretch of the island chain for its laid-back lifestyle and easy access to the water.
- You can enjoy these popular beach activities without the worry of having to pack the gear—rent it at these cool places for your next day of fun in the sun.
- Here's a list of 11 state parks for those who love the beach, the springs, and cave exploration.
- In honor of the Florida State Parks System’s 75th anniversary, we head outdoors, FT+L-style. As it turns out, roughing it is — thankfully — not what it used to be.
Sidebar Right Panel
Recent Blog Entries
Sip. Splash. Smile this Summer at Orlando's Collest Pool Resort!
Win a 3 night/4 day Family Getaway to Orlando!