Tag: Florida vacations
- As I toured the Botanic Gardens at the Kona Kai Resort in Key Largo, I discovered plenty of nature's surprises.
- Sleepy coastal towns mean laid-back, toes-in-the-sand fun. So, go ahead and catch some rays — and more — at one of these three gorgeous beaches.
- We uncover the best of Florida's amazing wilderness with our ultimate guide to adventure activities — perfect for your next family vacation!
- An island oasis hidden in the heart of Central Florida. It's a great way to spend the day outdoors — kayaking, canoeing and swimming around the Wekiva River.
- Follow our footprints in the sand as we travel the Atlantic and Gulf coasts to find the best kaleidoscopic beach towns, sequestered shores and cosmopolitan spots — just in time for your summer vacation.
- You can enjoy these popular beach activities without the worry of having to pack the gear—rent it at these cool places for your next day of fun in the sun.
- Walt Disney World unveils cool attractions and accommodations. You’ll be wishing you could stay the whole summer.
by Patricia Letakis
- Nothing shouts summer fun louder than these resorts’ over-the-top swimming pools — and cool lagoons — with lazy rivers, crazy slides and even a new splash park. We found bodies of water that are perfect for everyone!
- Here's a list of 11 state parks for those who love the beach, the springs, and cave exploration.
- Are you looking for a cool cocktail to quench your thirst? Here are 3 local spots to enjoy a refreshing drink on a hot summer day.
Sidebar Right Panel
Recent Blog Entries
Sip. Splash. Smile this Summer at Orlando's Collest Pool Resort!
Win a 3 night/4 day Family Getaway to Orlando!