Tag: Florida vacations
- Who says big is always best? We find the coziest, most intimate places to rest your head — B&Bs, boutique hotels and rustic inns. After all, great things come in small packages. Consider one of these for an overnight stay or a weekend getaway.
- Summer is the perfect time to travel. Pack your bags, fill up the tank and take in one of these unforgettable adventures!
- From delicious local fish shacks to amazing state park snorkeling—the Florida Keys are still considered a must-see Florida destination.
- Here's our guide to the best places to shop, eat and stay in this South Florida destination — make it a day trip or a weekend getaway.
- From quirky roadside attractions to the best darn conch (and crepe) we ever ate, we live it up—like the locals.
- A walking weekend in Tallahassee reveals another side of this political hub
- Daytona Beach—one of Florida’s premier sun-and-sand hot spots—the great American destination.
- Florida's 'Space Coast' the region of Florida around Kennedy Space Center, is a popular family vacation destination spot.
- A look at a crop of midcentury motels making a dramatic comeback.