- At Fontainebleau Miami Beach, summers are meant for sun soaked days and fun-filled nights. Bask in the free-loving spirit of summer with a variety savings throughout the resort. Delight in the pampering of a room upgrade at check-in, then stay cool with cocktails and snack while lounging poolside, compliments of the $50 food and beverage credit included in your stay. Summer is perfect for families at Fontainebleau, because kids 10 and under dine as our compliments. Book your South Florida getaway today!
- Fontainebleau Miami Beach presents the iHeartRadio Ultimate Pool Party: Fontainebleau Miami Beach, part of the BleauLive concert series, a two-day musical event in Miami June 29-30, 2012. The weekend will feature live performances by popular recording artists Maroon 5, Flo Rida, Gym Class Heroes and Calvin Harris, as well as a special guest appearance by Enrique Iglesias. Fontainebleau has partnered with iHeartRadio, Clear Channel’s industry-leading digital radio service, to create this historic show.
- At Fontainebleau, summers are meant for sun soaked days and fun-filled nights. Bask in the free-loving spirit of summer with a variety savings throughout the resort. Delight in the pampering of a room upgrade at check-in, then stay cool with cocktails and snack while lounging poolside, compliments of the $50 food and beverage credit included in your stay. Summer is perfect for families at Fontainebleau, because kids 10 and under dine as our compliments. To book: 800-548-8886, fontainebleau.com.
- Fontainebleau Miami Beach is thrilled to present the first performance in the 2012 BleauLive Series, pop and R&B singer songwriter Ne-Yo on May 12, 2012. Join us Mother’s Day Weekend, and enjoy live music oceanfront by one of today’s best-selling artists. Experience Ne-Yo’s intimate performance with an ocean view on Fontainebleau’s very own Ocean Lawn. Guests can purchase three tiers of BleauLive packages including Bleau Fan, VIP, and High Roller. In celebration of Ne-Yo’s new product launch, Malibu Red, guests gain access to Malibu Red’s exclusive lounge, included in our BleauLive packages. In addition, our High Roller guests can meet Ne-Yo during a private Meet & Greet, and the weekend continues with Vida’s Signature Brunch on Sunday. We look forward to seeing you! Call 800-548-8886 or choose a package at fontainebleau.com.
- Last night the South Beach Wine & Food Festival shifted into full speed with the Best of the Best event at the Fontainebleau resort. You’ll never guess which Hollywood star was causing a stir in the ballroom, where chefs and vintners served bites and pours of their best.
- Here’s a South Florida destination where snowbirds gather to bask in the warmth.
- I love the South Beach Wine & Food Festival. This year was no exception. It’s one of my all time annual fave foodie events. I can easily get googley eyed over chefs and their masterpieces. OK, twist my arm, I admit it, I’m a chef groupie! My first stop was at the luncheon for the “Best of the Best” participating chefs at the Fontainebleau Hotel and it was sponsored by the Certified Angus Beef brand.
- The waiter places a sliced strip steak resting in a cast iron pan accompanied by a cone stuffed with Parmesan truffle fries on the table. The meat is seasoned with salt, pepper and savory herb butter. It’s perfect. If you’re like me — and most Americans — a good steakhouse is where you go when you’re on the hunt for a hunger-pleasing meal. That’s what I found — and much more — at Miami Beach’s Gotham Steak, a pricey choice, that is by far the crown jewel in the Fontainebleau’s stellar lineup of restaurants.
- Spending New Year’s Eve in Miami this year? Why not toast the New Year with a champagne blend designed to drink over ice.
- A recent overnight at the inimitable Fontainebleau on Miami Beach proved remarkably memorable. It remains the essence of glam—from the lobby’s gorgeous chandeliers and marble everywhere in the Lapis spa (plus deluge rain showers like you wouldn’t believe) to hot shops for bathing beauties with haute taste. On this occasion, my visit comprised of a snazzy dine-around experience—thanks to the Fontainebleau’s participation in the Miami Spice restaurant event, happening now through September 30th.
Sidebar Right Panel
Recent Blog Entries
Sip. Splash. Smile this Summer at Orlando's Collest Pool Resort!
Win a 3 night/4 day Family Getaway to Orlando!