- One thing to love about Florida food: we have some of the best of culturally diverse cuisine, influenced by immigrants from south of the border. Here are some of our favorites!
On trend with the quest for the freshest "picked that morning" ingredients, the latest addition to Orlando's dining scene embraces the Farm to Fork concept with an edgy twist on classic Italian staples. Siro: Urban Italian Kitchen, just opened in the Orlando World Center Marriott, raises the bar with a menu filled with unexpected variations on classic pizza and pasta dishes adding local ingredients to up the flavor ante even higher.
- Chocolate nirvana is hidden in a small pastel building on Highway U.S. 1 at the top of the Florida Keys. As a serious chocophile, I felt like I had won the golden ticket when I opened the door to Key Largo Chocolates and inhaled the intoxicating aromas emanating from their kitchen.
- It's no secret that Florida is home to some of the freshest local produce. So what's in seaon now? Juicy, plump strawberries. Find them at local produce stands all across the state and find out where you can try the best.
- Travel through the Florida Keys, and you'll find a foodie scene percolating in Islamorada, a group of six islands halfway between Miami and Key West.
by Claudia Miller
- No one passes through Apalachicola Bay, in Northwest Florida, without sampling the amazing oysters named after this historic fishing village.
- Fall means cooler weather and a plethora of events. Here are some of our favorites for October.
- Enjoy delicious food and amazing sunset views at these 3 waterfront dining spots.
- Looking for a cool spot to enjoy a bite to eat? Here are some new picks to try from juicy steaks and delicious crepes to classic French cuisine.
- Summer is the perfect time for grilling. Here are four of the best local seasonings for your next backyard cookout or barbecue.