Tag: Fort Myers
- Florida Gulf Coast University may be getting all the buzz this week with their March Madness wins, but Fort Myers (a.k.a. Dunk City) is more than just home to the talent behind this Sweet Sixteen Cinderella story.
- Celebrate one of America’s most revered inventors at this Fort Myers parade that pays tribute to the light bulb’s connection to Florida.
- Looking for a cool spot to enjoy a bite to eat? Here are some new picks to try from juicy steaks and delicious crepes to classic French cuisine.
- When was the last time you visited downtown Fort Myers? Get ready to be surprised.
- We've put together this amazing collection of high-quality widescreen wallpapers that are free to download and will absolutely inspire you!
- Your Florida! From glorious sunrises to nocturnal light spectacles, extraordinary photo opportunities abound in our home state. We hand over the reins to our readers in Florida Travel + Life’s second annual photo contest.
- Looking for a great spot to enjoy a bite to eat? Here's a selection of restaurants that you should consider — from Central Florida down to the Keys.
- These four body treatments make the most of Florida’s bounty with the use of local ingredients. Enjoy, indulge and pamper yourself!
- It's time to update your desktop! Download this eye-catching image of artwork in the historic district of Fort Myers.
- Check out our annual guide to the best beaches along the Gulf of Mexico. Grab a towel, lounge chair and your sexiest swimsuit, and then dive in.