Tag: golf course
- One-stop vacations where all you need is at your fingertips. Find the best island escapes, romantic getaways and more. Arrive, check in and let the fun begin.
- Who would turn down an invitation to play at Arnie’s Place? Not me. I wanted to find out why this Orlando course is on so many golfers’ must-play lists.
- A recent trip to Miami took me to the Fairmont Turnberry Isle resort tucked in Aventura, a burgeoning urban area where high rises and shopping compete for attention. Yet, in the middle of this well-defined community sits this gorgeous resort, surrounded by a three-mile sidewalk lined with tropical greenery that corrals the resort’s Mediterranean architecture and fairytale-designed golf course.
- No state has more golf holes than Florida, and we’ve scoured it to find those that best exemplify the mysterious qualities that make up a great course. Whether you’re a beginner or a scratch player, these five holes will tantalize you long after your last putt.
By Derek Duncan
- Here are some golf courses with fab fees that will make you feel like a pro
- Premier golf-course communities — where the 19th hole is as close as home.
- We discovered courses that even the most avid golfer may have missed
Sidebar Right Panel
Recent Blog Entries
Sip. Splash. Smile this Summer at Orlando's Collest Pool Resort!
Win a 3 night/4 day Family Getaway to Orlando!