- Skip the lines at the theme parks, and kickstart the holiday season with Gaylord Palms Resort's annual Christmas events. From November 23-January 5, the Central Florida resort comes to life with twinkling lights, characters and icy surprises.
- Chocolate nirvana is hidden in a small pastel building on Highway U.S. 1 at the top of the Florida Keys. As a serious chocophile, I felt like I had won the golden ticket when I opened the door to Key Largo Chocolates and inhaled the intoxicating aromas emanating from their kitchen.
Ring in the New Year in the Florida Keys with balmy temps and celebrations that “drop” things way more interesting than a crystal ball.
- Every Thanksgiving Day weekend for the past 20 years, Lake Okeechobee has hosted a group of hikers aiming to complete the 109-mile journey in nine days.
- Forget Times Square! With balmy temps and a bevy of wacky festivities, the Florida Keys from Key Largo to Key West offer the perfect way to kick off the new year.
- Looking for something to do this weekend? Check out our list below of upcoming events and favorite places to visit — so mark your calendar now!
- The holiday season is one of the most beautiful times to visit Key West. If you’ve ever wanted a chance to peek inside these stately buildings, join the annual Key West Historic Lighted Inn Tour on Saturday, December 17.
- As holiday parades roll down Main Street in small towns across America, the residents of the Florida Keys are stringing garlands and lights on everything from dinghies to mega-yachts and taking their festivities to the water. We've got the skinny on the upcoming merriment.
- Believe it or not, the holiday season is upon us. Here are some traditional treats that are sure to brighten your holiday table.
- Florida’s seasons have officially changed, but not people’s minds when it comes to anything pumpkin. Check out our top picks to enjoy over the holidays!