Tag: ice cream
- Sleepy coastal towns mean laid-back, toes-in-the-sand fun. So, go ahead and catch some rays — and more — at one of these three gorgeous beaches.
- One of the best cures for a hot summer day is a cold yummy treat, so indulge in these outrageous ice cream flavors and concoctions.
- Here’s a scenic 4-day drive along iconic Highway A1A — down the Atlantic coast — that's perfect for a summer getaway. It’s time to hit the road!
- An insider’s guide to a street, jampacked with personality and plenty of history, in Fernandina Beach on Amelia Island — so get out and explore!
- Plan a long weekend getaway around this outrageous food and wine festival.
- Check out our annual guide to the best beaches along the Atlantic coast. Grab a towel, lounge chair and your sexiest swimsuit, and then dive in.
- Enjoy a relaxing road trip through Micanopy, McIntosh and Cross Creek — three small towns south of Gainesville that simply ooze Southern charm and historic cracker style.
- Florida's small-batch ice-cream shops are well worth a visit and perfect on a hot summer afternoon!