- Florida Resident Package
- Don’t miss Bay Jam, the daylong outdoor music fest in Islamorada at one of the most gorgeous waterfront venues in the Florida Keys.
- No visit to the Florida Keys would be complete without the perfect photo of the sun setting on the Gulf of Mexico. Check out these tips from local photography pros to capture frame-worthy sunsets.
- It's lobster season in the Florida Keys. Find out when and what you need.
- Grab your mallet! It’s stone crab season in the Florida Keys, and we’ve got the perfect dipping sauce.
- People hire fishing guides simply because these seasoned fishermen know where the fish are biting. And so when Captain Ricky Stanczyk, who grew up on Islamorada, offered to take me into the backcountry—25 miles into the Florida Bay—to fish I put on my vented shirt with a tarpon embroidered over the pocket and polarized sunglasses and met him at the crack of dawn at Bud N’ Mary’s Marina.
Ring in the New Year in the Florida Keys with balmy temps and celebrations that “drop” things way more interesting than a crystal ball.
- Travel back in time to the 1900s at Lignumvitae Key Botanical State Park for their annual old-fashioned Christmas celebration in the Florida Keys.
- Travel through the Florida Keys, and you'll find a foodie scene percolating in Islamorada, a group of six islands halfway between Miami and Key West.
by Claudia Miller
Sidebar Right Panel
Recent Blog Entries
Sip. Splash. Smile this Summer at Orlando's Collest Pool Resort!
Win a 3 night/4 day Family Getaway to Orlando!