Tag: Key Largo
- Ready to hunt some lions? The Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary and Reef Environment Education Foundation are hosting a Lionfish Derby to expel these invasive species.
- Film noir lovers, rejoice. the Humphrey Bogart Film Festival is coming to the Florida Keys May 2-5 — right where one of his famous movies was filmed 65 years ago.
- No visit to the Florida Keys would be complete without the perfect photo of the sun setting on the Gulf of Mexico. Check out these tips from local photography pros to capture frame-worthy sunsets.
- It's lobster season in the Florida Keys. Find out when and what you need.
- Grab your mallet! It’s stone crab season in the Florida Keys, and we’ve got the perfect dipping sauce.
- As I toured the Botanic Gardens at the Kona Kai Resort in Key Largo, I discovered plenty of nature's surprises.
- Have you ever tried parasailing? Find out what it's like to float over the Florida Keys.
- Chocolate nirvana is hidden in a small pastel building on Highway U.S. 1 at the top of the Florida Keys. As a serious chocophile, I felt like I had won the golden ticket when I opened the door to Key Largo Chocolates and inhaled the intoxicating aromas emanating from their kitchen.
Ring in the New Year in the Florida Keys with balmy temps and celebrations that “drop” things way more interesting than a crystal ball.