Tag: Key West
- It’s one of our favorite foods, so naturally it’s one of our favorite festivals. On August 8-11, the annual Key West Lobsterfest kicks off the beginning of lobster season.
Looking for Florida travel deals? No need to clip coupons with these year-round entertainment bargains in the Sunshine State.
- A Green Parrot Bar tradition for over 20 years in Key West, the refreshing root beer barrel shot is not only addictive but contagious.
- First-time visitors to Key West flood the bars on Duval Street, but we chose to seek out the insider spots where island breezes are abundant, seafood is perfectly prepared, Key-lime martinis are authentic and colorful locals will drink with you till dawn. Here’s our guide to a great night off the beaten track.
- Visit the African Cemetery in Key West on March 24 to remember those who died in the Transatlantic slave trade.
Luscious Key lime pie comes with a stellar view at Hot Tin Roof Restaurant in Key West. Who could ask for anything more?
- No visit to the Florida Keys would be complete without the perfect photo of the sun setting on the Gulf of Mexico. Check out these tips from local photography pros to capture frame-worthy sunsets.
- Key West has a well-earned reputation as an adult playground in the Florida Keys, but the Southernmost City is also full of family-friendly activities and restaurants. Check out our tips for travelling with children in Key West.
- The Key West Mystery Blob started out as a small street art project but has quickly gained a loyal following. Have you had any Blob sightings?
Sidebar Right Panel
Recent Blog Entries
Win a Three Day/Two Night Stay in a Deluxe One Bedroom Ocean View Suite at Hammock Beach Resort.