Tag: Key West
- I dug my toes in the sand on the beach as I sipped Coppola’s Sofia blanc de blancs sparkling wine at last week's kickoff to the 2012 Key West Food & Wine Festival.
- Get the inside scoop from Key West Food & Wine Festival director, Mark Certonio, on what's new this year.
- Plan a long weekend getaway around this outrageous food and wine festival.
- The Flagler Centennial Celebration, honoring the arrival of the first train from the Florida mainland to Key West on Jan. 22, 1912, is gaining steam. Fun festivities give you another reason to visit the Florida Keys.
- In true Key West fashion, the island’s food and wine festival turns into one big party. FT+L guides you through the weekend maze.
- Whether you’re a local looking for something to do or a visitor wanting to spend a night on the town, these hot spots, from Jacksonville to Key West, have the best clubs, lounges and restaurants to jump start your evening.
- I’ve made lots of 2012 New Year’s resolutions that involve travel (the only ones I'd ever be able to keep). At the top of the list is a return visit to Key West for all of its unique qualities, and of course, the Sunset Celebration at Mallory Square.
- Forget Times Square! With balmy temps and a bevy of wacky festivities, the Florida Keys from Key Largo to Key West offer the perfect way to kick off the new year.
- The Pier House Resort & Caribbean Spa in Key West is as lovely as I recall (having stayed there quite a few years ago). The lush setting with its private beach and breathtaking Gulf of Mexico view is as good as it gets. Let’s just call it what it is: the ultimate chill pill.
- The holiday season is one of the most beautiful times to visit Key West. If you’ve ever wanted a chance to peek inside these stately buildings, join the annual Key West Historic Lighted Inn Tour on Saturday, December 17.
Sidebar Right Panel
Recent Blog Entries
Sip. Splash. Smile this Summer at Orlando's Collest Pool Resort!
Win a 3 night/4 day Family Getaway to Orlando!