- Check out our annual guide to the best beaches along the Southeast coast. Grab a towel, lounge chair and your sexiest swimsuit, and then dive in.
- Edgy and innovative, this brand-new stadium in Miami redefines the ballgame and also sets the standards for the future of ballparks.
- Looking for a cool spot to enjoy a bite to eat? Here are some new picks to try from juicy steaks and delicious crepes to classic French cuisine.
- This new neighborhood hot spot is the result of a creative chef working magic on classic comfort foods.
- Your Florida! From glorious sunrises to nocturnal light spectacles, extraordinary photo opportunities abound in our home state. We hand over the reins to our readers in Florida Travel + Life’s second annual photo contest.
- From city to swamp to sandy shores, there is no end to the extraordinary photo opportunities in the state of Florida. Here we celebrate the winners of our first annual photo contest.
- You'll find plenty of swimming pools in Florida, but this hotel pool has its own tropical style.
- Miami Beach's SushiSamba is redefining the sushi experience. Find out what unexpected ingredients the chefs are using to tantalize your taste buds.
- Looking for a great spot to enjoy a bite to eat? Here's a selection of restaurants that you should consider — from Central Florida down to the Keys.
- Looking for a great spot to enjoy a bite to eat? Here are 12 new picks to try – from fresh seafood to delicious Southern fried chicken.