- Looking for a new place to call home? Here are our top picks from around the state that might be perfect for you — go ahead and take a peek!
- A lovely street where culture, shopping and dining blend impeccably well.
- From Midtown to the Design District, find out why residents are calling these five unexpected enclaves home.
- Looking for the best place to live in Florida with a vintage vibe? We selected a few historic neighborhoods that are particularly noteworthy for their architecture, sense of community and overall livability.
- An insider’s guide to a street, jampacked with personality and plenty of history, in Fernandina Beach on Amelia Island — so get out and explore!
- An insider’s guide to this historic — and most happening — street in Naples. So put on your walking shoes and start exploring.
- Here’s an insider’s guide to a street in Old St. Augustine that’s packed with history, taverns and Spanish eats. Now get out there and explore!
- An insider's guide to the best spots to hit on – Ivanhoe Row – a street jam-packed with personality. So put on your walking shoes and start exploring.
- Are you looking for that perfect spot to settle down? Here are some great ideas by home-style architecture, vintage neighborhoods as well as locations.
- Whether in Key West, Palm Beach or a small town in the middle of nowhere, Florida’s rich architectural history illustrates deep-rooted traditions bound by our climate and culture.
by Susan Friedman