Tag: Orlando vacations
- An island oasis hidden in the heart of Central Florida. It's a great way to spend the day outdoors — kayaking, canoeing and swimming around the Wekiva River.
- Walt Disney World unveils cool attractions and accommodations. You’ll be wishing you could stay the whole summer.
by Patricia Letakis
- Nothing shouts summer fun louder than these resorts’ over-the-top swimming pools — and cool lagoons — with lazy rivers, crazy slides and even a new splash park. We found bodies of water that are perfect for everyone!
- We pick the best of Orlando's family entertainment. Follow our guide to the top attractions and shows at Disney World, Universal Resort and beyond.
- Looking for freebies? You’ve come to the right place. We found 30 things to do — from museums and concerts to art festivals and parks — that don’t require you to open your wallet. How great is that?
- Here’s a Central Florida destination with real ice and snow in 80-degree weather.
- Explore this breathtaking river located just minutes from Orlando. Where you can kayak, canoe or even swim in the refreshing 72-degree waters.
- Ready for some family fun? Follow our vacation guide to all the top attractions.
- Plan your next summer escape with a visit to this top family-friendly destination.
- Explore Disney's newest vacation villas — relax in comfortable accommodations with all the conveniences of home.