- Two fab film festivals turn Florida into a cinephile's paradise.
- We've put together this amazing collection of high-quality widescreen wallpapers that are free to download and will absolutely inspire you!
- Your Florida! From glorious sunrises to nocturnal light spectacles, extraordinary photo opportunities abound in our home state. We hand over the reins to our readers in Florida Travel + Life’s second annual photo contest.
- From city to swamp to sandy shores, there is no end to the extraordinary photo opportunities in the state of Florida. Here we celebrate the winners of our first annual photo contest.
- Pedal to new heights through the cypress treetops of Central Florida's wetlands.
- Instant relaxation and luxury can be found just a few miles south of the tourist mecca in Orlando.
- This laid-back eatery offers up much more atmosphere and taste-per-bite than expected.
- Wow! The Peabody Orlando’s expansion is jaw dropping. The sum total of the hotel’s redo: $450 million. Have a Moscow Mule at Rocks, the 6,000-square-foot lounge where the cocktail menu is fab. Sit back and take it in — conventioneers and all.
- Take flight on a relaxed off-road bike ride like you've never experienced before. No adrenaline necessary, but new perspectives on Central Florida's woodlands and wetlands abound.
- Ferrari? Lamborghini? Porsche? Take your pick, and then drive it to the max at this new attraction in Orlando.