- Between its lakes, rivers, streams and coastline, Florida has more than 12,000 miles of waterways tailor-made for fun in the sun — and in the Sunshine State, the water is definitely where the fun is.
- Daytona Beach-based sunglasses manufacturer Costa del Mar puts out a sneak peek of its 2013 lineup, just in time for the holidays.
- A local couple puts the original African Queen back on the water in Key Largo.
- Get your Florida photo fix every week on our Facebook page!
- Every Thanksgiving Day weekend for the past 20 years, Lake Okeechobee has hosted a group of hikers aiming to complete the 109-mile journey in nine days.
- Marlins Park, the newest venue for a major league baseball team, is a state-of-the-art spectacle that could fit in only with Miami's over-the-top persona. For more on the Miami Marlins' new home, check out "Grand Slam" in our July/August issue.
- Edgy and innovative, this brand-new stadium in Miami redefines the ballgame and also sets the standards for the future of ballparks.
- Entrance into all of Florida's national parks, including Everglades National Park, is free during National Park Week 2012.
- Take flight on a relaxed off-road bike ride like you've never experienced before. No adrenaline necessary, but new perspectives on Central Florida's woodlands and wetlands abound.
Sidebar Right Panel
Recent Blog Entries
Sip. Splash. Smile this Summer at Orlando's Collest Pool Resort!
Win a 3 night/4 day Family Getaway to Orlando!