- Between its lakes, rivers, streams and coastline, Florida has more than 12,000 miles of waterways tailor-made for fun in the sun — and in the Sunshine State, the water is definitely where the fun is.
- Daytona Beach-based sunglasses manufacturer Costa del Mar puts out a sneak peek of its 2013 lineup, just in time for the holidays.
- A local couple puts the original African Queen back on the water in Key Largo.
- Get your Florida photo fix every week on our Facebook page!
- Every Thanksgiving Day weekend for the past 20 years, Lake Okeechobee has hosted a group of hikers aiming to complete the 109-mile journey in nine days.
- Marlins Park, the newest venue for a major league baseball team, is a state-of-the-art spectacle that could fit in only with Miami's over-the-top persona. For more on the Miami Marlins' new home, check out "Grand Slam" in our July/August issue.
- Edgy and innovative, this brand-new stadium in Miami redefines the ballgame and also sets the standards for the future of ballparks.
- Entrance into all of Florida's national parks, including Everglades National Park, is free during National Park Week 2012.
- Take flight on a relaxed off-road bike ride like you've never experienced before. No adrenaline necessary, but new perspectives on Central Florida's woodlands and wetlands abound.