- Sleepy coastal towns mean laid-back, toes-in-the-sand fun. So, go ahead and catch some rays — and more — at one of these three gorgeous beaches.
- When it's time to escape from the hustle and bustle, relax and rejuvenate amid the tranquil surroundings of the Gulf.
- From the beaches on the Atlantic Ocean to the Gulf of Mexico — here are 6 of our favorite beaches around the state.
- My Gulf shrimp addiction continues in Pensacola. I feel a Southern drawl coming on.
- Looking for a great spot to enjoy a bite to eat? Here are 12 new picks to try – from fresh seafood to delicious Southern fried chicken.
- Did you ever wonder what it’s like to wake up in Margaritaville? Take a look at the photo to the right; it’s the view from my room in the Gulf town that’s home to the one and only Margaritaville Beach Hotel. And yes, it’s right here in Florida.
- Summer is the perfect time to travel. Pack your bags, fill up the tank and take in one of these unforgettable adventures!
- Here are our favorite things to do that don't require you to open your wallet.
- Check out our annual guide to the best beaches along the Northwest coast. Grab a towel, lounge chair and your sexiest swimsuit, and then dive in.
- A northern exposure town — along with a southern flavor and deep, rich history.
Population: 5,122 | Main Drag: Circle Drive | Style: Victorian