Tag: road trip
- First-time visitors to Key West flood the bars on Duval Street, but we chose to seek out the insider spots where island breezes are abundant, seafood is perfectly prepared, Key-lime martinis are authentic and colorful locals will drink with you till dawn. Here’s our guide to a great night off the beaten track.
- This new boutique hotel in Key West proves that great things come in small packages.
- Check out this amazing collection of photography from photographer Jon Whittle and features editor Paul Love's summer 2012 road trip through the Florida Keys.
- Get a taste of the Old South in North Florida at Honey Lake Plantation, where rustic and modern blur amid towering cypress trees.
- We uncover the best of Florida's amazing wilderness with our ultimate guide to adventure activities — perfect for your next family vacation!
- Follow our footprints in the sand as we travel the Atlantic and Gulf coasts to find the best kaleidoscopic beach towns, sequestered shores and cosmopolitan spots — just in time for your summer vacation.
- Load up the car for a long weekend on the open road! Follow our handy guides to Florida's most iconic road trips and the can't-miss stops along the way.
- Discover the lush farm community of historic Redland & tasty eats along the way.
- Ready for the biggest summer ever? A new airport makes reaching the shoreline of Panama City Beach a breeze. Also find out the best places to stay, eat, play and shop with our handy travel guide.
- Here are four amazing getaways where you can dive reefs, ride waves and catch fish—all just a short car drive away.