Tag: road trip
- Florida's 'Space Coast' the region of Florida around Kennedy Space Center, is a popular family vacation destination spot.
- Enjoy a relaxing road trip through Micanopy, McIntosh and Cross Creek — three small towns south of Gainesville that simply ooze Southern charm and historic cracker style.
- The building of the 274-mile Tamiami Trail - from the heart of Tampa to Miami's core - is nothing short of epic. Today the Trail still offers one of Florida's most unique road trips.
- A trip to Southwest Florida's outer islands shows us it really is possible to live without TV and WiFi
- A1A, the historic highway connecting Northeast Florida to Key West, has seen its utility wane in the face of 10-lane expressways and air travel. But the humble beachfront thoroughfare offers a front-row seat to Florida at its most authentic.
- The Everglades National Park covers about 1.5 million acres and protects just a fraction of the sprawling environment.
- Enter a city where its culture captivates, its people intrigue and its restaurants impress. All along the shimmering shore of the Gulf of Mexico.