- Spanish explorer Ponce de Leon named the state La Florida, the land of flowers, when he disembarked here during the Easter season in 1513. This spring, brighten your home with Florida-grown orchids.
- Looking for a new spot to enjoy some great food and fine wine? Here are six new offerings from around the state with flavors from Mexico to the Mediterranean.
- A recent visit to the John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art in Sarasota was about the old and the new.
- When it's time to escape from the hustle and bustle, relax and rejuvenate amid the tranquil surroundings of the Gulf.
- Looking for a cool spot to enjoy a bite to eat? Here are some new picks to try from juicy steaks and delicious crepes to classic French cuisine.
- From the beaches on the Atlantic Ocean to the Gulf of Mexico — here are 6 of our favorite beaches around the state.
- Two fab film festivals turn Florida into a cinephile's paradise.
- We've put together this amazing collection of high-quality widescreen wallpapers that are free to download and will absolutely inspire you!
- From city to swamp to sandy shores, there is no end to the extraordinary photo opportunities in the state of Florida. Here we celebrate the winners of our first annual photo contest.
- Rise and shine for a hearty breakfast — from flaky biscuits to enormous omelets.