- Whether you’re a local looking for something to do or a visitor wanting to spend a night on the town, these hot spots, from Jacksonville to Key West, have the best clubs, lounges and restaurants to jump start your evening.
- Looking for a great spot to enjoy a bite to eat? Here's a selection of restaurants that you should consider — from Central Florida down to the Keys.
- Looking for a great spot to enjoy a bite to eat? Here are 12 new picks to try – from fresh seafood to delicious Southern fried chicken.
- The marquee announces that the long-awaited pumpkin pancakes have arrived at Yoder’s in Sarasota. But that’s not all you’ll find on the breakfast menu in this Amish restaurant where the comfort food surprises.
- If you think a weekend at the Ritz-Carlton Sarasota has all the trappings of a luxury escape, you're right. This lovely property has it all, including a fab spa.
- Just back from an amazing experience at the Ringling International Arts Festival (RIAF) in Sarasota where a charismatic Argentinean songstress, two wiry tango dancing brothers and a madcap version of Hamlet brought me to my feet.
- White-sand beaches and sparkling blue waters combined with sophistication and charm make Sarasota the gem of Florida's Gulf Coast.
- The arts overflow in this sophisticated city, where buying a home on one of five keys or on the downtown waterfront is tempting.
- We scour the state for tasty places to linger with a cup of Joe and warm pastries.
Looking for a romantic weekend that's a little more intimate? These 5 Florida B&Bs ooze charm.