- Looking for a new place to call home? Then check out the historic community of Gillespie Park and find out what it's like to live here.
- Are you looking for a fresh spot to enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner? Here are 12 picks from Northwest Florida down to the Keys.
- Sarasota County visitors truly benefit from nature’s bounty with a diverse array of outdoor escapes and eco-friendly experiences.
- Here are 3 places to dine, where prime seating provides the most amazing scenery — including a spectacular fireworks display. Call it dinner and a show!
- In Florida it’s the best time of the year for fabulous food festivals. Here are 4 from Sarasota to Miami you won’t want to miss.
- Here’s a sample of 6 great new restaurants — from a gastropub on South Beach to sushi bar in Orlando.
- I swooned when Mikhail Baryshnikov blew me a kiss. It happened following his recent remarkable dance performance—Solos with Mikhail Baryshnikov & David Neumann—at the Ringling International Arts Festival (RIAF). The Baryshnikov Arts Center (BAC) partnered with the Ringling for the second year in a row to bring the festival to life. We’re so fortunate that this iconic artiste has a soft spot for Sarasota! After attending the stellar inaugural festival last year, I just knew I had to return. No ifs, ands or buts. The five-day program, which is a mix of contemporary music, dance and theater, is unlike anything I’ve seen before.
- Always on the lookout for new places to stay, I headed to Sarasota to visit the Hyatt Siesta Key Beach resort. Surrounded by impressive private homes and tidy bungalows for rent, the resort is the only luxury property standing six stories tall on the edge of a six-mile-long beach famous for its white, flour-soft sands. Think: Room with a balcony so close to the Gulf of Mexico you can smell the fresh sea air and feel the breezes.
- We scoured the state for the smokiest, tastiest barbecue. Here are our top picks!
- From Miami to Orlando—7 new restaurants have opened up to positive reviews.
Sidebar Right Panel
Recent Blog Entries
Sip. Splash. Smile this Summer at Orlando's Collest Pool Resort!
Win a 3 night/4 day Family Getaway to Orlando!