- This Saturday, for one night only, the Orlando Ballet will be tearing up the stage for the second year running in "Bailamos!" This Latino meets high-art performance will have the company's sexiest dancers literally throwing themselves into the dynamic salsa and tango moves that made for such an unforgettable show last year.
- The Orlando Ballet will be bringing sexy back this Valentine’s weekend with Battle of the Sexes II.
- The Orlando Ballet will be leaping into its 2010-2011 season with the classically romantic performance of Giselle. And with the world-renowned American Ballet Theatre’s Artistic Director Kevin McKenzie as a guest coach, this performance is anticipated to bring the highest level of dance to Central Florida.
- Wrapping up a successful first season as the Orlando Ballet’s new Artistic Director, Robert Hill is bringing his diverse mix of modern and classical ballet full circle with a season finale that promises to be as exciting as ever.
- The Miami City Ballet turns the Mondrian hotel on South Beach into a grand stage
- “War, what is it good for?” Well quite a lot actually. At least this Friday night when the Orlando Ballet’s Patric Palkens takes to the stage at the Bob Carr Performing Arts Center for his passionate solo to the iconic 1969 Edwin Starr classic “War”. Yes, you heard it right. That’s ballet and Edwin Starr. And Shriley Bassey and Frank Sinatra and George Michael…