Tag: South Beach
- Whether you’re an art deco buff or first-time visitor to Miami, the Miami Art Deco walking tour should be on your list of to-dos. Tour guides Christine and Robert will show you the ins and outs of Ocean Drive, Miami’s famous street that has a history as colorful as its pastel-hued architecture.
- The Weekend: Get spoiled at the W Hotel in South Beach. Whatever you need for a weekend of beach, dining and indulgence is just steps away at this resort.
Start Here: Everything at the towering W South Beach has a cool name — the pool is called Wet, the fitness center is Sweat and the staff are W Insiders. Book one of the 26 VIP suites on the 18th floor that comes with services of a personal concierge at your beck and call — key for dinner reservations, spa bookings or whatever else you crave.
Weekend To Dos:
1. Begin your day with an invigorating walk on the Atlantic shoreline and then claim a poolside cabana, where you can linger with pitchers of fresh berry lemonade, spiked with Ultimat Vodka, and platters of tortilla chips and house-made guacamole.
2. Decked out in pop-art colors of tangerine and lime green against pure white, Bliss Spa is the place to grab a late afternoon ginger rub. The treatment’s warm foil wrap will completely relax you after a day of swimming and sun.
3. Don't visit the W without dining at The Dutch. Chef Andrew Carmellini’s pork loin, wrapped in prosciutto and served with a salchicha polenta that’s whipped with milk to enhance its creamy texture, scores for flavor. Dessert is a short walk to in-house Wall nightclub, where your name will be on the VIP list — guaranteed if you book a VIP Suite.
- Looking for a place to stay on Collins Avenue? Don't worry, we've got you covered for your Miami getaway. Check out our favorite little quirks about these hot South Beach hotels, and hotel hop your way to the beach.
- Are you looking for a cool cocktail to quench your thirst? Here are 3 local spots to enjoy a refreshing drink on a hot summer day.
- Seems like just yesterday the W South Beach opened its doors, now it’s celebrating again.
- This is a hidden treasure in the thick of SoBe and its location is just a few blocks off bustling Ocean Drive.
- Maestro, please: A building like none other rises, with an absolutely breathtaking design! Enjoy an evening filled with musical performances.
- From Midtown to the Design District, find out why residents are calling these five unexpected enclaves home.
- Check out our annual guide to the best beaches along the Southeast coast. Grab a towel, lounge chair and your sexiest swimsuit, and then dive in.
- If you're on the prowl for the best burger, this South Beach spot's creations will sate your craving.
Sidebar Right Panel
Recent Blog Entries
Sip. Splash. Smile this Summer at Orlando's Collest Pool Resort!
Win a 3 night/4 day Family Getaway to Orlando!