Tag: South Beach Wine & Food Festival
- The 13th annual Food Network South Beach Wine & Food Festival presented by FOOD & WINE takes place February 20-23, 2014 in Miami Beach, Florida. The four day, star-studded destination event features the talents of the world’s most renowned wine and spirits producers, chefs and culinary personalities. And we can't wait!
- Piyarat ‘Chef Bee’ Potha Arreeratn is the heart behind South Beach’s hottest new Thai restaurant. Chef Bee will share the secrets of several of his favorite dishes from Khong River House. Wine expert Josh Wesson from Best Cellars will lend a hand to match wits and pair wines with the exotic creations....
- 2013 Food Network South Beach Wine & Food Festival presented by FOOD & WINE MasterCard Presale begins October 8!
The star-studded Food Network South Beach Wine & Food Festival presented by FOOD & WINE returns, February 21-24, 2013! Known as America’s favorite culinary extravaganza, the Festival showcases the talents of the world’s most renowned wine and spirits producers, chefs and culinary personalities. Tickets for the South Beach Wine and Food Festival are now on sale!
- “Welcome Y’all!” said Food Network’s Paul Deen with her booming laugh at the popular South Beach Wine & Food Festival event aptly named Paula Deen's Sunday Brunch. For fans of Southern cooking, this was the place to be.
- The Food Network’s Bobby Flay cheerfully posed for photos with Flavors of Flay attendees at SoBe's Raleigh Hotel. In the mix: balmy breezes, swaying palm trees and Certified Angus Beef. But wait; did someone just say fire dancers?
- Last night the South Beach Wine & Food Festival shifted into full speed with the Best of the Best event at the Fontainebleau resort. You’ll never guess which Hollywood star was causing a stir in the ballroom, where chefs and vintners served bites and pours of their best.
- The South Beach Wine & Food Festival’s tickets go on sale Monday, October 24th! This is an FT+L fave, so don’t miss out. Held February 23-26, 2012, this is a hot happening year after year.
- I love the South Beach Wine & Food Festival. This year was no exception. It’s one of my all time annual fave foodie events. I can easily get googley eyed over chefs and their masterpieces. OK, twist my arm, I admit it, I’m a chef groupie! My first stop was at the luncheon for the “Best of the Best” participating chefs at the Fontainebleau Hotel and it was sponsored by the Certified Angus Beef brand.
- They call it “The Best Thing I Ever Ate” and the crowd came out last Saturday at 10 pm to shuffle through the sands under a huge tent while sampling dishes that Food Network stars, as well as Miami’s local food-centric celebs, deemed worthy of a taste.
- I put on my toque and apron to became a chef for the day and mingle with Food Network stars during last weekend’s South Beach Wine & Food Festival. At the Florida Travel + Life-sponsored Barilla Interactive Lunch, held at the Biltmore Hotel in Coral Gables, my dining partners and I took turns mixing and stirring fish soup, hanger steak with polenta and a scrumptious bananas Foster.
Sidebar Right Panel
Recent Blog Entries
Win a Three Day/Two Night Stay in a Deluxe One Bedroom Ocean View Suite at Hammock Beach Resort.