Tag: Space Coast
- See a part of Florida that’s as untouched today as when Spanish explorers arrived 500 years ago during the 16th annual Space Coast Birding and Wildlife Festival in Titusville, January 23-28.
- Here’s a scenic 4-day drive along iconic Highway A1A — down the Atlantic coast — that's perfect for a summer getaway. It’s time to hit the road!
- Nesting season turns the sandy beaches of South Florida into nature's maternity wards — perfect for a family getaway this summer.
- After a 30-year run, Florida's biggest hit is about to close this year. Don't miss the pure excitement as the countdown ends — and the engines ignite for the last time!
- Check out our annual guide to the best beaches along the Atlantic coast. Grab a towel, lounge chair and your sexiest swimsuit, and then dive in.
- Are you a bit of a daredevil? We've selected four of the most exciting adventures that you truly need to experience once in your lifetime.
- Home to some of the most impressive wildlife — perfect for a nature excursion.
- Florida's 'Space Coast' the region of Florida around Kennedy Space Center, is a popular family vacation destination spot.