- New year, new you! Book a quick trip to one of these top Florida spa destinations and indulge in massages, fitness classes and delicious food from these relaxing resorts.
- I’m an admitted spa junkie. I anticipate my next facial with great expectations — eager to learn about the latest anti-aging wonder in a bottle. There is nothing comparable to an exuberant post-facial glow. Here’s where Pevonia Botanica enters the equation.
- These four body treatments make the most of Florida’s bounty with the use of local ingredients. Enjoy, indulge and pamper yourself!
- The Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress in Orlando is a gem in a sea of hotels. The property’s $54 million redo is reflected in a modern bi-level loft-suite (#1705) that's as circa Mad Men as it can get.
- I was filled with anticipation as I headed to Miami Beach for a getaway to the Canyon Ranch Hotel & Spa. I couldn’t wait to indulge in the Aquavana Experience — a beautifully designed wonderland for tranquility and renewal.
- A recent stay at the Sandpearl Resort, on the shores of Clearwater Beach, reminded me how it feels to unwind. From the moment I walked into my fourth-floor suite and saw that gorgeous view of the lagoon-style pool and Gulf of Mexico beyond...
- One of my favorite places to fall off the grid is the small coastal town of Flagler Beach. Just across the highway sits the Island Cottage Oceanfront Inn. This unpretentious bed and breakfast is just north of Daytona Beach.
- Your own private Eden — close to the Keys — perfect for boundless romantics.
- On a recent getaway to the Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne, I awoke to a sparkling sunrise overlooking the Atlantic. I enjoyed a buttery croissant and latte in the Club Level Lounge and then headed off to the spa for my oxygen facial. This is the life!
- I might be a fan of Robert Downey Jr.’s Iron Man films, but when I heard there was a spa offering Iron Mask facials, I couldn’t help but think this sounds just a bit crazy...