Tag: state parks
Whether on foot, bicycle, WaveRunner or boat, these larger-than-life sculptures on the beach at this Civil War-era fort should be on your Key West must-see list.
- Travel back in time to the 1900s at Lignumvitae Key Botanical State Park for their annual old-fashioned Christmas celebration in the Florida Keys.
- We uncover the best of Florida's amazing wilderness with our ultimate guide to adventure activities — perfect for your next family vacation!
- An island oasis hidden in the heart of Central Florida. It's a great way to spend the day outdoors — kayaking, canoeing and swimming around the Wekiva River.
- Follow our footprints in the sand as we travel the Atlantic and Gulf coasts to find the best kaleidoscopic beach towns, sequestered shores and cosmopolitan spots — just in time for your summer vacation.
- Here's a list of 11 state parks for those who love the beach, the springs, and cave exploration.
- In honor of the Florida State Parks System’s 75th anniversary, we head outdoors, FT+L-style. As it turns out, roughing it is — thankfully — not what it used to be.
- Birding enthusiasts head to the 14th annual Florida Keys Birding and Wildlife Festival. Bring your binoculars and get ready to see some unusual species.
- Load up the car for a long weekend on the open road! Follow our handy guides to Florida's most iconic road trips and the can't-miss stops along the way.
- We’ll share our secret spots if you promise not to tell. Traveling under the radar, we find these unexpected gems — surprising even the most avid island hopper — that are perfect for a weekend getaway!
Sidebar Right Panel
Recent Blog Entries
Sip. Splash. Smile this Summer at Orlando's Collest Pool Resort!
Win a 3 night/4 day Family Getaway to Orlando!