- An island oasis hidden in the heart of Central Florida. It's a great way to spend the day outdoors — kayaking, canoeing and swimming around the Wekiva River.
- Follow our footprints in the sand as we travel the Atlantic and Gulf coasts to find the best kaleidoscopic beach towns, sequestered shores and cosmopolitan spots — just in time for your summer vacation.
- Nothing shouts summer fun louder than these resorts’ over-the-top swimming pools — and cool lagoons — with lazy rivers, crazy slides and even a new splash park. We found bodies of water that are perfect for everyone!
- Here's a list of 11 state parks for those who love the beach, the springs, and cave exploration.
- In honor of the Florida State Parks System’s 75th anniversary, we head outdoors, FT+L-style. As it turns out, roughing it is — thankfully — not what it used to be.
- Ready for the biggest summer ever? A new airport makes reaching the shoreline of Panama City Beach a breeze. Also find out the best places to stay, eat, play and shop with our handy travel guide.
- It's time to suit up! Check out our new insider's guide to fab shops, where you'll find eye-popping and super-sexy swimwear.
- Our top picks of the best shorelines, beach towns and fish shacks around Florida.
- Here are our favorite things to do that don't require you to open your wallet.
- Key Largo's star diving and snorkeling attraction is John Pennekamp State Park; the nation's first underwater preserve recently celebrated its 50th anniversary.
Sidebar Right Panel
Recent Blog Entries
Sip. Splash. Smile this Summer at Orlando's Collest Pool Resort!
Win a 3 night/4 day Family Getaway to Orlando!