- As I toured the Botanic Gardens at the Kona Kai Resort in Key Largo, I discovered plenty of nature's surprises.
- In honor of the Florida State Parks System’s 75th anniversary, we head outdoors, FT+L-style. As it turns out, roughing it is — thankfully — not what it used to be.
- Discover the lush farm community of historic Redland & tasty eats along the way.
- Your Florida! From glorious sunrises to nocturnal light spectacles, extraordinary photo opportunities abound in our home state. We hand over the reins to our readers in Florida Travel + Life’s second annual photo contest.
- A hidden world emerges among the mangroves on the Caribbean Watersports Enviro-Tour. Can you guess what's lurking above and below?
- An insider’s guide to a street, jampacked with personality and plenty of history, in Fernandina Beach on Amelia Island — so get out and explore!
- An insider’s guide to this historic — and most happening — street in Naples. So put on your walking shoes and start exploring.
- Here’s an insider’s guide to a street in Old St. Augustine that’s packed with history, taverns and Spanish eats. Now get out there and explore!
- An insider's guide to the best spots to hit on – Ivanhoe Row – a street jam-packed with personality. So put on your walking shoes and start exploring.
- The holiday season is one of the most beautiful times to visit Key West. If you’ve ever wanted a chance to peek inside these stately buildings, join the annual Key West Historic Lighted Inn Tour on Saturday, December 17.
Sidebar Right Panel
Recent Blog Entries
Sip. Splash. Smile this Summer at Orlando's Collest Pool Resort!
Win a 3 night/4 day Family Getaway to Orlando!