- As I toured the Botanic Gardens at the Kona Kai Resort in Key Largo, I discovered plenty of nature's surprises.
- In honor of the Florida State Parks System’s 75th anniversary, we head outdoors, FT+L-style. As it turns out, roughing it is — thankfully — not what it used to be.
- Discover the lush farm community of historic Redland & tasty eats along the way.
- Your Florida! From glorious sunrises to nocturnal light spectacles, extraordinary photo opportunities abound in our home state. We hand over the reins to our readers in Florida Travel + Life’s second annual photo contest.
- A hidden world emerges among the mangroves on the Caribbean Watersports Enviro-Tour. Can you guess what's lurking above and below?
- An insider’s guide to a street, jampacked with personality and plenty of history, in Fernandina Beach on Amelia Island — so get out and explore!
- An insider’s guide to this historic — and most happening — street in Naples. So put on your walking shoes and start exploring.
- Here’s an insider’s guide to a street in Old St. Augustine that’s packed with history, taverns and Spanish eats. Now get out there and explore!
- An insider's guide to the best spots to hit on – Ivanhoe Row – a street jam-packed with personality. So put on your walking shoes and start exploring.
- The holiday season is one of the most beautiful times to visit Key West. If you’ve ever wanted a chance to peek inside these stately buildings, join the annual Key West Historic Lighted Inn Tour on Saturday, December 17.