Tag: Vero Beach Hotel & Spa
- The Weekend: Find your spot on the sand at Vero Beach. If there were a competition for the perfect beach town, Vero Beach could take top honors, simply because everything is so approachable.
Start Here: Park your car at the Vero Beach Hotel & Spa and stash your keys in your suitcase; you won’t need them. At this 113-room boutique property directly on the Atlantic Coast, you can waltz right down to the shore and plop into a chaise lounge. Accommodations run from traditional rooms to one- and two-bedroom suites with wet bars or full kitchens.
Weekend To Dos:
1. Start the stay off easy with dinner at Cobalt, the hotel's well-loved restaurant. Kick things off with watermelon cocktails at the hotel bar, followed by local shrimp or snapper served on the open patio overlooking the sand.
2. This weekend is all about the beach, and the attendants are there to please, whether you're craving pina coladas or kayak rentals. When you get the urge to wander, stroll over to Ocean Drive where you'll find swimsuits and sun hats at Twiggs and cute designer sandals at Kemp’s Shoe Salon.
3. Four blocks away, Waldo's Restaurant, at the 1930s-era Driftwood Resort, lives up to its self-anointed nickname as the “last great American hangout.” Take a seat on the deck and watch more active types work up a sweat playing beach volleyball while you munch on beer-battered dolphin fingers dipped in salsa-mango sauce.
- Time to kick off summer! I found the perfect weekend escape at this Vero Beach boutique hotel.
Sidebar Right Panel
Recent Blog Entries
Sip. Splash. Smile this Summer at Orlando's Collest Pool Resort!
Win a 3 night/4 day Family Getaway to Orlando!